Do you suspect that you have a broken sewer pipe on your property?
A cracked sewer pipe can be a huge inconvenience that should be resolved quickly. Mr Emergency Plumbing is ready and waiting to come to your rescue whenever and wherever your plumbing emergency strikes. That’s because we operate 24/7, every day of the year.
From cast iron pipes to clay pipes, ABS pipes and PVC pipes, Mr Emergency Plumbing can fix or replace it all. Pipe repair is a specialty and, where possible, we can avoid the invasion of drain excavation by fixing the existing pipe with inversion pipe relining. It’s a cost-effective way to keep your water flowing.
Broken Sewer Pipe in Need of Repair?
A damaged or obstructed sewer pipe can result in the seepage of contaminated water into your home or property. These leaks from ruptured pipes pose potential dangers to your family’s health and have adverse environmental consequences.
But what are the unmistakable signs of a faulty or blocked sewer line?
- Sluggish drainage: Issues with slow drainage.
- Toilet overflow: Your toilet may overflow or fill up to a high level.
- Foul odours: Unpleasant odours emanating from your drains.
- Multiple blockages: Simultaneous blockages in multiple fixtures.
- Gurgling noises: Gurgling sounds coming from your drains.
- Backflow: Water backing up in your bath or shower drains when the washing machine is in use.
- Low toilet water level: An unusually low water level in your toilet.
- Garden water pools: Accumulation of water in garden areas.
- Altered landscaping: Sinking or shifting pavers or concrete.
- Lush grass patches: Greener patches of grass resulting from additional nutrients from a sewer pipe leak.
Most homeowners have encountered clogged drains and understand that neglecting them only leads to more severe and costly issues. Do not hesitate to contact Mr Emergency Plumbing for sewer pipe repair services today.
What Causes Pipes to Break?
Sewer pipes often play the role of unsung heroes in our urban infrastructure, quietly working out of sight and out of mind.
However, they are not indestructible, and understanding what leads to the breakdown of these crucial conduits is important.
- Ageing and wear: Similar to a well-worn pair of shoes, sewer pipes are not designed to last forever. Over time, the materials they are made of, especially in the case of traditional materials like clay or cast iron, can deteriorate. This gradual weakening stands as a primary cause of pipe failures.
- Tree roots: While trees contribute to the environment’s beauty, their roots can pose a threat to sewer lines. In their search for water, tree roots can infiltrate and obstruct pipes, ultimately causing them to crack or rupture.
- Ground movements: Factors such as earthquakes, soil erosion, or nearby heavy construction can shift the ground. This shifting can displace pipes, resulting in fractures or cracks.
- Temperature fluctuations: Sudden temperature fluctuations, particularly in colder climates, can cause pipes to expand and contract. Over time, this repeated stress can lead to cracks or complete pipe ruptures.
- Clogs and blockages: Disposing of grease down the sink or flushing non-degradable items down the toilet can lead to blockages. As pressure builds behind these obstructions, pipes may eventually give way. Chemical degradation can also inflict severe damage on pipes.
Being aware of these issues can help prevent future hassles related to damaged pipes. That’s why Mr Emergency Plumbing advises regular maintenance. Keep in mind that a little prevention today can spare you from major pipe catastrophes tomorrow.
Emergency Burst Pipe Specialists
A burst pipe is a genuine emergency. It can cause a flood in your backyard or rooms in your home, resulting in extensive damage and all kinds of problems. Shut off the water supply and call us immediately.
Mr Emergency operates 24/7 for your convenience. You can call us at any time on any day, even public holidays, and we’ll be there. For emergency plumbing or general maintenance, one of our technicians can be at your door within 30 minutes* of your call.
From CCTV stormwater inspections to sewer line installation, we have you covered. We also provide a range of sewer pipe relining and sewer line cleanout services. Whenever possible, we make the environmentally friendly choice of not digging up your backyard.
Why Choose Mr Emergency Plumbing?
Mr Emergency Plumbing has earned a strong reputation within the plumbing industry. Our commitment to ensuring your satisfaction when dealing with broken pipes and blocked drains is upheld through our Quality Customer Care Guarantee.
As part of this guarantee, you can expect the following benefits:
- Highly qualified and licensed plumbers: Our team consists of fully qualified and licensed plumbers who continually update their skills through regular refresher courses.
- 12-month warranty: We provide a 12-month warranty covering all work, parts, and materials used in our services.
- Comprehensive public liability insurance: Our operations are safeguarded by comprehensive public liability insurance.
- Punctuality: We always prioritise punctuality, ensuring that we arrive on time as scheduled.
- Transparent fixed-price quotes: You’ll receive upfront fixed-price quotes, eliminating any surprises when it comes to pricing.
- Interest free** payment plans: We offer interest free** payment plans to provide you with flexible payment options.
- Certificates of Compliance: When required, we issue certificates of compliance in accordance with government standards and regulations.
In addition to our plumbing services, Mr Emergency Plumbing also offers a comprehensive range of electrical and air conditioning services for both residential and commercial customers.
We are dedicated to meeting your plumbing, electrical, and air conditioning needs while upholding the highest standards of quality and customer care.
Interest Free** Sewer Pipe Repairs
Sewer pipe blockages and other common plumbing emergencies don’t ever happen at a convenient time, particularly when it comes to your household budget.
That’s why Mr Emergency Plumbing offers eligible customers a range of interest free** payment options.
Just choose a payment plan with one of our finance providers, Zip or Humm. You get the flexibility of making weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments, depending on your choice of plan. Some plans even accept a $0 deposit, so you pay nothing upfront.
Our plumber can take you through the simple application process on site and approval usually takes only a few minutes.
We also accept payment by cash, cheque, direct transfer or credit card (Visa, Mastercard or American Express). Then Mr Emergency Plumbing can get on with fixing your damaged pipes.
Getting a fully qualified plumber to your place fast just takes a call to Mr Emergency Plumbing. We are your sewer pipe experts – contact us today.